S/4HANA on Public Cloud
S/4HANA Public Cloud
Public cloud services are disrupting the market and adoption is accelerating.
We expect the growth of S/4HANA to far exceed that of traditional on-premise deployments in the near future.
S/4HANA Gain the Advantage
SAP S/4HANA public cloud solutions combine strong functionality with end-to-end processes to power digital transformation and agility. They are a perfect fit for large enterprises looking to deploy cloud ERP for subsidiaries, divisions, or satellite offices. These smaller entities can be integrated with their primary on-premise SAP instance at HQ (SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA) to create a two-tier model that provides the necessary functionality and speed at a much lower cost. The subsidiary gains more agility and speed while maintaining complete integration with the systems of record at HQ.
Benefits of SAP’s 2-tier solution using S/4HANA
Land and Expand: Foundation for S/4HANA and Bi-Modal IT architecture
- Least risk option to step into enterprise-wide S/4HANA & cloud adoption
- Template based Cloud deployment model reduces complexity and TCO
- Maintain operational consistency across enterprise
Rapid Deployment& Faster Innovation Cycle
- Installation in weeks rather than months
- Quarterly upgrades of Cloud Solution to get faster to Innovations
Customer focused and Agile
- Ready to easily adopt new business models
- Digital technology ready to disrupt with AI, IOT, Mobile and Big data solutions
Same codebase shared between S/4HANA on-premise and S/4HANA Cloud
- Robust Functionality & Best practices shared across enterprise
- Pre-defined Integrations makes it easier by staying in SAP ecosystem
- Little Change management
- Share same data model & user experience