Companies are moving from On premise to Cloud solutions. We can help you make a seamless transition to Salesforce.com
Become Disruption proof
Businesses today are looking for cloud solutions to streamline their process in a rapidly changing environment. One of the leading cloud platforms, Salesforce, can help you bridge this gap. Whether you are building a sales, marketing or call center solution, or taking your legacy application into the cloud, our experts can help you meet your goals. Our team consists of certified Salesforce experts that can help you achieve your vision. Whether you are just getting started on Salesforce or you have an existing application that you would like to enhance, we can help you with your needs.
What we do
ThoughtFocus has been enabling successful Salesforce implementations across all industries, cloud platforms, and technologies. Our experts come with deep knowledge of the force.com custom development platform.
Salesforce Consulting and Advisory
- Defining business objectives Salesforce is to support.
- Mapping business objectives into Salesforce features
- Recommending the most suitable Salesforce edition.
- Designing sales, customer service and marketing processes in Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Building a user adoption strategy.
- Design. Work with client teams to define the future state objectives, define functional requirements and establish priorities and deployment plans.
- Configuration. Working with Salesforce’s existing functionality, configure the solution to meet the client objectives and core requirements (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, etc).
- Development. Leveraging Salesforce Lightening Development tools to augment/enhance the core Salesforce solution to meet the client’s unique needs and business requirements.
- Deployment. Ensure solution adoption and deployment success with tailored training aids and post go-live support.
- Connect the front office (sales, marketing and customer support teams) with the back office (accountant, production and logistics departments).
- Automate business processes end to end.
- Enable sales reps to access the functionality they need through Salesforce interface.
- Enhance user experience with a single authentication across tools.
- Get a 360-degree customer view.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience.
- Administration support
- Daily administration. We configure a Salesforce solution on users’ request, e.g., set up workflows, configure custom reports, and install apps to ensure the continuity of Salesforce-supported business operations.
- Data administration. We upload data in a Salesforce solution, cleanse data, set up duplicate and validation rules, etc.
- User help desk. We support a Salesforce solution’s users from answering questions about issues, like system unavailability to issues affecting many users.
- Development support
- Troubleshooting. We promptly react to complex performance/security/other Salesforce issues, which need to be fixed on the code level
- System evolution. We implement enhancements, including substantial ones, to a Salesforce solution according to change requests and modify default functionality quickly and with no impact to current business operations in Salesforce