Innovative Delivery Models
Our contract and delivery models align with your business needs and culture. We offer fixed price and time & materials (T&M) contracts. We also provide innovative delivery models including a Center of Excellence and Hybrid Captive Center.
What We Do
We deliver services onsite and offer an offshore hybrid model that combines the onsite model’s face-to-face communications that are critical for success with the cost effectiveness of the offshore model.
Our Center of Excellence (COE), is a derivation of the offshore delivery model for specialized services. ThoughtFocus has established COEs for Aerospace and Industrial product engineering, payments solutions, software testing/certification and software development.
The Hybrid Captive Center (HCC), is an innovative cost-plus model we pioneered to give clients an optimal balance of operational control and financial transparency. The HCC typically generates operating savings of 25% and provides flexibility in transitioning operations back to client as a captive.
Center of Excellence (COE) options for Manufacturing
- Software, hardware and product engineering
- Legacy modernization
- Test engineering and quality assurance
- Application and infrastructure support (Level 1,2, 3)
- Back office process management
- Voice based support and business process execution
Hybrid Captive Center (HCC)
- A cost-plus model that optimizes operational costs and control
- Minimal up-front client investment and operational within 90 days
- 100% transparency on all aspects: finance, operations, resources
- Aligns vendor and client objectives and extends your corporate culture
- Retains and grows “tribal knowledge” with established career paths for employees
Hybrid Captive Center Challenges and Benefit Overview
Significant barriers prevent companies from fully optimizing the traditional outsourcing model. The Hybrid Captive Center (HCC) addresses core issues including: inconsistent views on business objectives, differing corporate cultures, limited incentives to innovate and inadequate planning for transition.