Human Resources Business Systems Analyst- Time and Labor
PeopleSoft HR 9.2 support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, integration.
• Confirm that the Client's Input Process - PIP - and Master Payroll Certification files/output generate with the correct Office payroll system serial number. Then write up findings.
• Work with the Office to confirm that the Payroll Input Process – PIP can be sent and received correctly
• Verify that the Hourly Student Employee Process checks for eligibility each time a timesheet is submitted
• Review and reconcile Work Schedules for duplicates & ACA calendars
• Assist in the development of the Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service
Responsibilities / Experience:
• PeopleSoft HR 9.2 support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, integration.
• PeopleSoft HR 9.2 Time and Labor experience required
• Experience within HR higher education and California State University strongly preferred
• Minimum 7-10 years of technical experience supporting the PeopleSoft HCM application preferably Human Resources version 9.2 or higher
• Proven advanced technical expertise within the Human Resources application, Time and Labor module preferred.
• Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience with: translating business requirements into technical designs, contributing to fit/gap analysis, application configurations, and technical specifications.
• Creative problem solving / strategic thinking skills to improve processes and solve complex problems.
• Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques and root cause analysis skills.
• Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening, mentoring and collaboration abilities).
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, take initiative, and work well under pressure.
• Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment.
• Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing is preferred.
• Desire and willingness to learn and implement new technology.
About ThoughtFocus - USA:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all office locations. In the US, ThoughtFocus has facilities in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee-owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.