.Net Software Engineer Developer
ThoughtFocus, is seeking a Software developer-.net for Technology Team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
· Create architectural designs for complex applications and features
· Work on complex services and web pages using C# and ASP.Net MVC
· End to end design, development, stabilization and enhancement of .Net Applications
· Create data model design, SQL Queries and/or Stored Procedures
· Lead and participate in technical and operations reviews
· Create and manage automated deployments
· Build and share reusable components
· Knowledge sharing and training the team on your specialized skills
- 3+ years technology development experience in ASP .Net MVC using C#
- Expertise in using WCF, LINQ, jQuery
- Experience in using CSS
- Hands on in SQL CRUD operations and query optimization
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills with ability to handle and address complexity under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Banking or Finance Domain
- Working experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in working on JIRA and Confluence
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.