Analyst Security Operations
ThoughtFocus is seeking a Security Analyst for Technology Team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
The Security Operations Analyst provides operational support & analysis for a diverse set of security events. The Security Operations Analyst will monitor technologies that detect threats and analyze data from a suite of technologies and intelligence sources to determine the type & severity and recommend appropriate actions, including escalation to senior staff.
• Monitor security technologies and mailboxes to respond to threats
• Participate in security incident response through in-depth, technical (log, forensic, malware, packet, etc.) analysis
• Collect security incident metrics & data to enable reporting to senior management
- Basic knowledge/awareness of current network security technologies such as firewalls, proxies, network and host-based intrusion prevention, DLP, vulnerability assessment tools, security information/event management, endpoint security, anti-virus/anti-malware, etc.
- Familiarity with analysis & research methods
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical program
- 1-3 years in a technical analyst role
- Information security experience a plus
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.