ThoughtFocus, is seeking a Packager for Technology Team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
- Manage Packaging Services to Build MSI Installations using Wise Admin Studio
- Address First time Application Installs and upgrades from Scratch
- Repackaging of Commercial and Internal software
- Perform Compatibility \ Certification testing of Desktop Software and Hardware
- Test, Identify and resolve conflicts with other MSI Packages from commercial vendors and internally developed Applications.
- Monitor and respond in a timely fashion to incoming tickets/requests:
- Ensure requests are in-line with team best practices
- Deliver tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant service level.
- Tickets include: New Packaging Requests, break/fix, and deployments.
- Ensure best practices are followed as set forth by the team.
- Proactively anticipate client reaction/impact and prepare accordingly.
- Candidate must be a B.Tech/BCA/MCA/BSc (any discipline)/BE (any discipline)/Graduate, with experience in technology
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills required.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a 24 x 7 environment and shifts. Should be able to work well within a team environment.
- Adapt to upcoming technologies as per trend.
- Experience supporting a large user base (1000+ workstation), 24x7 Production environment.
- Knowledge and Experience of MSI Technology and Standard Operating Environments.
- Proficient in Software Distribution tools such as Wise Package Studio.
- Experience and Troubleshooting experience on Terminal services and Citrix platforms.
- Strong scripting or development ability (Vb Scripting, Powershell. Other object-oriented languages definitely a plus.)
- Knowledge on Deployment of applications and patch management via Symantec Altiris or SCCM.
- Proficient in all Windows Operating Systems (Primarily Windows 7)
- Deep understanding of Windows Registry and File System, GPO and Security Privileges
- Knowledge of ticketing and workflow tool eg. Service-Now, Jira.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills is a must via creating and maintaining documentations and/or wiki pages for all projects
- Represents ideas and thoughts in a clear and focused manner using effective verbal and non verbal communication techniques.
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.