ThoughtFocus, is seeking a System Administrator for Technology Team at Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
A System Administrator is responsible for daily management of Active Directory and Messaging services.
Run operations of the Directory Services infrastructure and support problem solving for directories, applications, and other solutions owned by the Directory Services team.
- Provide second level global support for Microsoft Exchange, Outlook 2010, Blackberry, and Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Act as technical resource for broad AD and Messaging related issues.
- Follow all set procedures and policies pertaining to the Change Management system.
- Manage trouble calls by logging, prioritizing, and user follow-up.
- Provide high level of service and quality and timely problem resolution
- Timely completion of projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 system administration and Client OS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of Kerberos/NTLM.
- Experience with Group Policy Objects.
- Basic Understanding of PowerShell Concepts.
- 4-5 years of experience with Exchange 2007/2010.
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010 Transport and Disaster Recovery.
- Support experience with Outlook 2010.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 9.x and above.
- Blackberry 5.X.
- MDM/ActiveSync Support, MobileIron preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an open way, willingness to share knowledge and resources and to educate others within a global team.
- Be interested in and always keep progress in IT infrastructure technology.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be able to dig deep into outages and define root cause of the issue.
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.