System Support Analyst
ThoughtFocus is seeking an Analyst for the Systems Support team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
- Become familiar with the underlying businesses and understand specific software applications to effectively diagnose and resolve user reported issues
- Collaborate with the entire team to find acceptable solutions to problems including crafting communications to users
- Work with support/product team to raise product bug fixes or enhancement requests
- Maintain support ticket status within SLA guidelines
- Identify tickets that will require more analysis and documentation, perform root cause analysis
- Create support documentation that will be used to train other analysts in addition to the end users
- Understand all outstanding bugs and enhancements within the system you are supporting
- Link support tickets to specific bugs and enhancements, to highlight critical bugs and enhancements for prioritization
- Help support team create reports necessary to represent for accurate analysis of support issues reported
- Candidate must be a BCA/MCA/BSc(C.Sc)/BE(IT/ C.Sc) with experience in application support
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- You must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Financial services experience is a plus
- Passion to learn and grow
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects;
- Ability to work with cross-functional team
- Willingness to work in shifts
- High attention to detail
- Nature of business requires the candidate to be flexible to work in designated shift hours.
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.