ThoughtFocus is a mid-sized, US based technology company serving clients in Manufacturing, Financial Services, Higher Education and Aerospace. We develop innovative solutions in product/application engineering, knowledge process outsourcing, and digital transformation.
With over 1,900 employees and a global presence across 4 countries, ThoughtFocus is one of the fastest growing technology companies.
ThoughtFocus is committed to nurturing strong partnerships, both with its clients and employees. Founded in 2004, ThoughtFocus continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group, a leading private equity firm.
- SQL Server
- TFS, GIT
- jQuery, Angular JS, React JS, NodeJS, and EmberJS
- OOPS Practical Implementation
- Architectural Pattern implementation
- Design Pattern Practical Implementation
- Performance Optimization and Tuning
- Microservices Architecture
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands on coding experience and ready to code if required.
- Good client facing. Mentor and guide the JAVA development team technically and become technical point of contact for the client.
- Ability to determine Risk, Challenges / Issues and report in timely manner.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise level JAVA based solutions.
- Troubleshooting and correcting software failures quickly and effectively.
- Working with other engineers while creating and delivering project design documents with multiple feasible options impacting project scope and effort.
- Providing thought leadership towards the continued improvement of the Engineering Team’s ability to deliver well designed solutions quickly with high quality.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- To work with multiple projects and applications and provide technical leadership.
- Who is good in Payment domain ( like payment gateway development, end-to-end various Payment Components integration, MSR/EMV certification development, Payment transactions security, Transaction storage, PCI compliance etc.)
- Hands on experience in architecting high volume transactions based application in JAVA.
- Good concepts of various available architecture patters including new technologies/Architecture like microservices.
- We need somebody who can mentor and guide the team technically and become technical point of contact for client.
- Able to propose technical solutions to the client.
- Good in client interaction.
The Technical Architect (TA) is responsible for the delivery of innovative business solutions within an assigned client base. The TA builds deep and trusting relationships with clients based on thorough knowledge of clients’ technology stack, application frameworks, and business process.
The position is responsible for providing technical leadership and mentorship to an application delivery team developing and supporting a multitude of projects and business applications. To succeed in this role, a person must have depth of knowledge in specified client technologies, development frameworks, and delivery processes.
The TA is responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
Minimum Total Experience Required: 10+ Years
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technology programs.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Technical Architect or Associate Solution Architect.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with delivery practices, including Agile, Waterfall, DevOps.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience providing technical leadership to an application engineering development team.
- Good knowledge/experience in Payment Domain
- Hands on experience in architecting high volume transactions based application in JAVA technologies.
- Fluency in industry best practices and standards, including object-oriented programming and test driven development.
- Technical Literacy – The TA must possess a high level of technical literacy, which helps them determine how a software solution fits into an organization’s current structure and assists in the development of specifications and requirements.
- Analytical Assessment – This role requires a high level of analysis since technical architects need to examine a client’s current systems and determine overall project needs and scope.
- Schedule Management – TA need extensive time management skills to determine development schedules and milestones and ensure that deliverables are completed on time.
- Team Leadership – Because technical architects oversee and direct development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, experience with team leadership and motivation is essential.
- Communication – In this role, technical architects are responsible for communicating with team members, clients, and external vendors, so they exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-Solving – Technical architects need to be excellent problem-solvers, able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations.
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on Jobs@thoughtfocus.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working options because we understand that your personal life is equally important
- A flexible benefits plan with a bouquet of components you can choose from based on your needs
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.