ThoughtFocus is a mid-sized, US based technology company serving clients in Manufacturing, Financial Services, Higher Education and Aerospace. We develop innovative solutions in product/application engineering, knowledge process outsourcing, and digital transformation.
With over 1,900 employees and a global presence across 4 countries, ThoughtFocus is one of the fastest growing technology companies.
ThoughtFocus is committed to nurturing strong partnerships, both with its clients and employees. Founded in 2004, ThoughtFocus continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group, a leading private equity firm.
- Deep understanding and working experience with AEM Forms 6.4.x and above
- Experience in building Adaptive and HTML5 forms in AEM
- Experience in designing and developing combinations of Static, Dynamic, Interactive and Non-Interactive Forms
- Good Understanding and configuration experience of AEM Forms Components – Forms, Output, etc.
- Good understanding of OSGI framework, Java, J2EE, Java script, HTML
- Good knowledge of customization in AEM adaptive forms
- Knowledge of ECM repositories like IBM FileNet is an added advantage
- Design and develop AEM adaptive forms
- Configure CRX, OSGI services/components, Sling models and APIs
- Install core code bundles and packages for AEM-related projects
- Implement building framework
- Deliver solutions within defined time frames and feature sets
- Experience in Configuring AEM Forms for deployment post installation
- Design and develop Dynamic-Interactive- Forms
- Good understanding of Content Repositories
- Develop AEM adaptive forms from xdp templates
- Document of record generation
- Customizing AEM Adaptive forms to develop modal dialog windows to pass data back and forth from adaptive forms
- Create xdp form templates using Adobe designer
- Database and REST service integration with Adaptive forms
- Develop AEM Workflows(OSGI)
- Integrating AEM adaptive forms with workflow
- Authoring and publishing forms for business users
- Design and develop search and retrieval of submitted forms
Life’s On @ ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global organisation where experts from diverse industries work together to achieve a common mission – To deliver delightful experiences and exceptional results for our customers and employees.
Our people are encouraged every day to push the boundaries of excellence for themselves and their customers. They thrive in an environment where innovative business solutions, elegant technology and passion for customers is the way of life. We’re powered by our people and work very hard towards helping them achieve their professional goals and aspirations.
If your aspirations match with what we have to offer, write to us on Jobs@thoughtfocus.com with your latest resume.Perks:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive leave policy so you get time off, when you need it
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible working options because we understand that your personal life is equally important
- A flexible benefits plan with a bouquet of components you can choose from based on your needs
- Team and company outings as we all need a little break from routine
ThoughtFocus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.